My Top 10 iPod Touch Apps (so far)
April 30, 2011 § 6 Comments
I’ve read about people abandoning their laptops and desktops after getting an iPad but I never expected that would happen to me when I got an iPod Touch.
Here is my set-up so far:
- Mail, iCal and Safari are, of course, already installed on the iPod Touch.
- Dropbox to access, synchronize and backup files between my iPod and iMac
- PlainText for writing syncs with Dropbox
- Instapaper so that I can get reading done while I am doing other things like riding the bus
- Evernote to “Remember Everything”
- TaskPaper a simple to-do list that can do a ton of stuff
- Google Reader (added to home screen from Safari)
- same with weather
- Tiny Wings thanks to @brenasmith
- Daily Tracker keeps track of things I do like walking, sleeping and tai chi and then exports that data to Google Docs.