April 30, 2011 § 6 Comments
I’ve read about people abandoning their laptops and desktops after getting an iPad but I never expected that would happen to me when I got an iPod Touch.
Here is my set-up so far:
- Mail, iCal and Safari are, of course, already installed on the iPod Touch.
- Dropbox to access, synchronize and backup files between my iPod and iMac
- PlainText for writing syncs with Dropbox
- Instapaper so that I can get reading done while I am doing other things like riding the bus
- Evernote to “Remember Everything”
- TaskPaper a simple to-do list that can do a ton of stuff
- Google Reader (added to home screen from Safari)
- same with weather
- Tiny Wings thanks to @brenasmith
- Daily Tracker keeps track of things I do like walking, sleeping and tai chi and then exports that data to Google Docs.
April 18, 2011 Comments Off on WeeNudge | Teach your clients about the mysteries of the web
April 4, 2011 § 1 Comment
Last week I bought an iPod Touch 4G. It is the first iPod I’ve ever owned.
I was thrilled to open the smooth sleek packaging and start using it. Tenderly, I hooked it up to my iMac. iTunes dutifully opened and… error messages popped up describing how it was unable to backup or sync. My heart fell as I tried it again several times before going to Apple Support and having them call me.
Nathan at Apple was able to solve the problem quickly by having me reinstall iTunes. Now I use my new iPod touch all the time, even drafting blog posts like this one on it.