My (d)Evolution as a Blogger
December 27, 2005 Comments Off on My (d)Evolution as a Blogger
- Discover blogs.
- Get a Bloglines account.
- Subscribe to 300+ blogs.
- Discover Furl.
- Furl everything.
- Open a Blogger account but constantly redesign it without writing any content.
- Abandon blog.
- Repeat three times.
- Open a Blogsome account. Use a standard template to see if I can generate content without constantly redesigning it.
- Start writing:
- Lists of links.
- My own sketches and drawings.
- Some actual things I wrote or liked.
- About being a blogger.
- Find myself writing longhand using Markdown.
- Start to wonder if I should start more blogs to focus on different areas of interest?
- Consider taking Panexa instead. ;) (link via: Signal vs. Noise).