April 17, 2015 § Leave a comment
- Understanding that design is not only aesthetic (Remember, design is not art, it is problem solving)
- Understanding that they aren’t doing this for themselves
- Realizing that the first solution isn’t usually the best
September 10, 2014 Comments Off
July 31, 2014 Comments Off
Originally posted on Caterina.net:
You Don’t Have to Be Pretty. You don’t owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don’t owe it to your mother, you don’t owe it to your children, you don’t owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked “female”.
June 24, 2014 Comments Off
- Integrity, Integrity, Integrity
- A Thick Skin
- Pleasing Clients First
- A Look At The World Outside Design
- Not Everyone Cares
November 15, 2013 Comments Off
…we are the map makers.
October 8, 2012 Comments Off
Finally a good explanation of what design (and designers) bring to the table.
June 12, 2012 Comments Off
I must always remember to check this before buying any Mac products.